Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby showers

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
I'm throwing my sister a baby shower but not hosting it I'm trying to get some advice on games different events and food for a baby shower
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MysticLove
by Tiffany on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM

OOO. So many ideas!

Games-
Find the pin. You have a bowl of white rice and small gold safety pins. A person had two min to find as many safety pins as she can blindfolded. One with the most, wins.

Word game. When people arrive they get a pin to pin on their shirt. They are told a word that they are not allowed to say during the shower (ex: baby, boy, girl) If thye say the word, the first person to catch them gets their pin. The one with the most pins by the end or by a certain time gets a prize.

Mommy's tummy. Everyone has to guess how big around (front to back and back around) mommys tummy is with a piece of yarn. Closest one wins.

Cotton balls. Have a bowl of cotton balls and a tablespoon. Someone is blindfolded and has to remove as many cottonballs from the bowl using only the spoon in two minutes. One who removes the most, wins

xomrs.chase
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

game: chocolate diaper

what you need:

10 diapers

10 different types of chocolate bars

Paper and pens for guests numbered 1-10

answer sheet

permanent marker

prize

what to do:

number the diapers 1-10 and melt a different chocolate into each one. then, pass the diaper around and have guests write down what they think the chocolate is! the one with the most correct wins! they can smell and taste it too! it makes for some great pictures!!! hahaha

my shower:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)