Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im going crZY

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

SO MY 5 YR OLD IS CRYING FOR EVEYTHING AND FOR NOTING ITS GETING ON MY NEVERS I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO HE WAS NOT LIKE THIS ALL STARED SINCE HIS AUTISTIC BROSTARTED HIS TERAPIO I STILL TAKE HIM ON ONE ON ONE OUTING AND GIVE HIM INDIVIDUL ATENTION SO WAT IM I DOING WRONG

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lawgirlmom
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Does he possibly feel the tension in the home due to his brother? When he starts crying, hold him, whisper asking him why he is crying. If his answer is something you can easily fix, then fine. Otherwise if he is just crying for no reason, tell him it's not the way to gain attention, and if he wants to cry he can go to his room until he stops. Good luck.

nona2006
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Quoting lawgirlmom:

Does he possibly feel the tension in the home due to his brother? When he starts crying, hold him, whisper asking him why he is crying. If his answer is something you can easily fix, then fine. Otherwise if he is just crying for no reason, tell him it's not the way to gain attention, and if he wants to cry he can go to his room until he stops. Good luck.

THANK I WILL TRY HE NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING WELL SOME TIME HE ASK IF HIS BRO WILL BE SICK FOR A LONG TIME I BEEN THINKING IF HE NEED TERAPY TO COPE WHIT WATS IS GOING ON WHIT HIS BROTHER

itsallabtthem84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Are you mobile?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nona2006
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Are you mobile?

NO IM IN MY LAP TOP Y DOES IT MAKE A DIFRENT ???

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe sit down and talk to him about what he is feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

If talking does not help then maybe he needs more activites. He could be bored at five he may  get mad and that is ok but I would tell him that is not ok to act like that and when he stops he can come talk to you. Then let him cry it out. I garentee the fit will not last long.

nona2006
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I TRY ASKING HIM IF HE IS SAD IR MAD BUT HE SAY NO

nona2006
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momoftwo0406:

If talking does not help then maybe he needs more activites. He could be bored at five he may  get mad and that is ok but I would tell him that is not ok to act like that and when he stops he can come talk to you. Then let him cry it out. I garentee the fit will not last long.

I WILL SO TRY THIS I WILL JUST SEND HIM TO HIS ROOM AND FOR HIM TO CRY IT OUT THNKS

momoftwo0406
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Then there is no reason for the for the fit so let him throw it. If he has his own room send him in there dont shut the door all the way and tell him when he is done he can tell you why he is crying like that. I bet by the time you get back to the living room it will be over and he will come and talk to you. He may want attention. Or maybe you need to let him know that his brother is not sick like he is going to die he is sick like he needs to learn different.

enmaynard
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Your post is really hard to read that's why someone asked if you were on a mobile device ... It's harder to type and mistakes seem to happen more often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)