• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

part vent part needing advice. for plus size moms

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I am a plus size woman. However, I am not tall, big chested or have a flat stomache like all the plus size models (grrr). Anyways, I love myself and I want to feel good about myself so I'm going to buy a new wardrobe with taxes. Well, since I'm not big chested a lot of plus size are either to big in the chest or to tight around the midsection. So I need advice on the best place to buy clothes and your favorite wardrobe essentials <3

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DVTV
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Macy's
itsallabtthem84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I'm not sure! I was blessed w big boobs... however I'm considered 'plus size' but I can't wear plus sized clothes. They fit me really strange so I just get xl or 2x in juniors and they seem to work better! Most of my clothes come from Maurices, ill also go to catos from time to time. I also have no problem grabbing regular tees and tanktops from Walmart :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommie2b122011
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Dots, Ross, Target. I love to have a variety of blouses, oohh and shoes, I luv all kinds :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Lane Bryant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Catherine's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
kohls never has clothes that fit me. I am a size 16 and have a C cup. So no big boobs for me either. I find that sears has the best clothing choices for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CourtneyCS
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I have similar problems all the pants that I find that fit around my waist are all huge on my legs. I finally just started taking my pants to a tailor to get the legs taken in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandBmamma
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM
TORRID!!! I dont have big boobs but their clothes fit great!!! Also i like Burlingtons Jr Plus section. Fyi Im a size 20 and I wear a C-cup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Judith3247
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM
bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)