Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help buyin a car

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello we have 6kids we want buy a car for our fam. Last year after my husb lose his job our cqr got repo..its been dificult all ths year without a car so..we need help choosen a car. For our fam ..ty for ur help..we askin wivh its better.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I come from a family of 6 kids so my parents always drove vans (not mini vans) but now you have so many big SUV's to choose from. So, I would look into SUV's and start with what is in your price range that you know you can easily afford.

rockinmomto2
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I would look into a van. A mini van will not seat 8. You'd need to look into a 10 or 15 passenger van. Good luck!

Acid
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Not to be nosy, but if your husband isn't working still, how is this car not going to get repoed?

Judith3247
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM
:)

mom2the.rescue
by Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM

We looked at a used Toyota mini van that seats 8 a couple years ago...I think it started with an H?  It was a few years old and still about $10,000.  With a large family, you'll be paying more money for some transportation.

LiesLiesLies
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM
How are you going to get a car?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysix
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Ty for ur help will look for it :)
luckysix
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I want thank to the moms that answer my question..and didnt say my husb..lose his job and sot in the couch watchn t.v.he find a job he good workr..we been savn money to pay thrle cqr in cash..also i dont know whats trollin were that came from?..am just a women lookin for frnds thouh here would b a nice place..i not need drama or else a 8pass.would b good ty to the ones who say that not need a 10 or 15 Pass...i only have 6kids am very happy with them..not sure this place was for me.am not have a fake profile..sad to be see this..posts.
luckysix
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Whats ur guess
????
4kidz916
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I have a Ford Expedition that seats 8.  Plenty of room for my large family.  The gas mileage sucks though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)