• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not sure if i am pregnant.....but having some symptoms

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

anybody care to share some of there symptoms with me, or let me know if i am just going crazy here!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
phoenixmom2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
I slept 18 houts a day and vomited constantly for four weeks. I finally looked at my husband and said either I am dying or I am prego, went to pp found out I was prego after vomiting all over the parking lot. I thought my husband and the women working were going to die from laughing. One of the nurses said if the symptoms were not enough of an indicator the sudden food smell induced vomitting was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM

i was dizzy all the time, everytime i brushed my teeth i gagged to the point of puking.....and i could smell EVERYTHING!!

Linzliz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:29 AM
I had my first ever UTI very early into my pregnancy. I believe it was 8 days after I ovulated. It was really bad and I was very tired and just layed in the floor until I went to the doctor that same day. The day after that I took a test, on my birthday, and found out I was expecting. Just days later, I started cramping. The cramps were worse than any period cramp I'd ever had. They said it was normal as my insides were preparing to expand and ligaments were relaxing. I had bad all day sickness from 4 weeks until I delivered. Oh, and around 4 weeks I'd get up no less than 4 times a night to pee and each time I'd have to walk holding onto my boobs because they were so sore that it hurt to walk and even turn over on my side in bed. What symptoms are you having?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linzliz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM
And also, something I forgot to add, everything smelled different. Sickening different. To me, everything tasted different, too. I despise raw oysters, but craved them like crazy when I was pregnant. Pretty much, just being the most tired I'd ever been in my life when I had done nothing when i was a runner before was how I knew...along with the UTI.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Both of my pregnancies were different, but with one constant - nausea. Bleh. With my 1st, I felt like I had the flu - I was beyond exhausted, couldn't keep anything down, and dizzy. I finally realized I might be pregnant when I flipped over the calendar and realized I hadn't started my period in a couple of weeks. With my 2nd, I woke up at 4am hurling one day out of the blue. Nobody had a virus that I knew of, and I hadn't left the house because I had a little one at home and we only had one car. That time I was sure of what it was immediately.

If you're having symptoms you think could be pregnancy related, the best thing to do is take a test and find out. Good luck!! :)

Join the Pregnancy group

proudmomof2653
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM

with my first child, my symptoms was dizziness and sore breasts and i was craving sardines and lives but no morning sickness though, my second child same symptms and cravings and they were both girls oh, btw, i had a thing for hearing engines lol i loved when my fiance' would always start the car so i can hear the engine roar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)