Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rank!??!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
will u ladies help me rank?
add random things thoughts act. lets see how many we can get by the end of Feb beginning of march.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tranla
by Elisabeth on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:38 AM
There's already a huge random thoughts post that you could join in. I've made great friends through it and it has helped a bunch of us up our rank.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:26 AM

there already is a post like that........and the only way for YOU to rank...is for YOU to make posts...

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:03 AM

ok dumb question i know but i havent been on this site in years and heaps has changed so what is this rank thing? where can I read about it? how do you rank? if anybody can help me out i will very much appriciate this

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Click the "member" icon next to your name and it will take you to the ranking page.  Basically, you get a colored rank based on how many posts you've made in any given group.

Quoting IepurasRoz:

ok dumb question i know but i havent been on this site in years and heaps has changed so what is this rank thing? where can I read about it? how do you rank? if anybody can help me out i will very much appriciate this

Full time mom, part time vegetarian!

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

thank yoou :)))

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

Click the "member" icon next to your name and it will take you to the ranking page.  Basically, you get a colored rank based on how many posts you've made in any given group.

Quoting IepurasRoz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)