Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gifts for your kiddies?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 11 Replies
My mom does this, but I wanted to see if anyone does this too.

Do you buy Valentine gifts for your kids? Usually my Mon would put something in our lunch (cookies, note, little toy, etc.). When Auslynn is born I want to soo the same for her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

We do cookies or something, but no, not really. I've seen people go way overboard (like as much as Christmas)... a little nutty if you ask me.  We send them to school with their valentines and when they get home they'll have cookies or cupcakes that I've  made during the day. 

ChelleBoo23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

My dad usually bought us gifts. When my DD is older her father and I will probably get her something too because she is the love of our lives. :) 

mamakenzi
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
I get her candy and a stuffed animal or something small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvemboth
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM
We do something small as well. Usually a little box of chocolates and a balloon or small stuffed animal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Same here

Quoting mamakenzi:

I get her candy and a stuffed animal or something small.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Of course, a lot of the time they even get a toy because all the after christmas clearence toys. Plus it is better than candy which they will get from kids at school.

swizzlefiz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM

We usually get her a webkinz or two.

AKluth
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Well this will only be DDs 2nd v-day but we do get her things! Last year we got her a charm bracelet andnd 1 charm.. so that every year from now on we will get her a charm. I plan to do little things like notes and like a heart shapped sandwich or something when she gets older. When i was yourger my mom would always buy us kids a small heart shaped Pizza from this place in town and bring it to us on our lunch!!

MommyMica
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I do the small mini box of chocolates, a stuffed animal or something and then something else small like a DVD or something. I also do a cute themed breakfast like heart shaped pancakes with strawberry syrup and a cute themed dinner like mini heart shaped pizzas, and some other baked goodies and treats  :) I like to make it fun for my girls! I am also going to make some cookies and let the girls ice and decorate them!

Sweets27
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I give them a small gift bag with candies and a stuffed animal. This year I might give them a book, pencil and cupcakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)