Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my period.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

My boobs are hurting immensely, I'm cramping like a mofo and my period is still 3-4 days away (not pregnant, no chance).  This is EVERY month and I'm sick of it.  I have PCOS and endo... I'm ready to tell them to clear out the plumbing and be done with this garbage.  *Sigh*.

Full time mom, part time vegetarian!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockinmomto2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM

*hugs* Mine is a few days away too. I feel like I could punch my DH for no reason and I just want a tub of ice cream and for everyone to leave me alone. This sucks.

Christy644
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I hate it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwilekMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I'd honestly rather have my period than this hormone bullshit.  I'm so angry, literally 24/7 all I want to do is choke someone.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Mine is about over.  For the past 3 years I have been in perimenopause.  I have gone 8 months without one, but it returned for a few months, now gone again.  No menopause symptoms though other than my period comes and goes. 

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Let's run away to an island together.  I'll take the North half, you can have the south half.  LOL!! 

Quoting rockinmomto2:

*hugs* Mine is a few days away too. I feel like I could punch my DH for no reason and I just want a tub of ice cream and for everyone to leave me alone. This sucks.

misslady80013
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I am enjoying my break from them too right now. I am 8 months pregnant at the moment. Sorry if this is too much information but my periods are extremely painful. I get the worst cramps, vomit and diarrhea all at the same time. I hope it's true that it gets better after having kids. I have missed work and school ever since starting my cycle. It helps and I am able to go to work if I start taking ibuprofen a few days before my period is due. Try it and see if that helps, I hope it does!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine were that way every month before having kids.  They got better after having kids, but my second was born three years ago and they've been getting increasingly worse over the last year or so.  If I get there again, I have every intention of taking drastic measures with surgery.  I need to be able to function to be a mom.  

Quoting misslady80013:

I am enjoying my break from them too right now. I am 8 months pregnant at the moment. Sorry if this is too much information but my periods are extremely painful. I get the worst cramps, vomit and diarrhea all at the same time. I hope it's true that it gets better after having kids. I have missed work and school ever since starting my cycle. It helps and I am able to go to work if I start taking ibuprofen a few days before my period is due. Try it and see if that helps, I hope it does!

rockinmomto2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Absolutely. :-)

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

Let's run away to an island together.  I'll take the North half, you can have the south half.  LOL!! 

Quoting rockinmomto2:

Healthy, Cheap Eating One Day At A Time

QueenB36
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I use mirena I LOVE IT, maybe you should try it unless your TTC

I forgot to put that since i have had mirena I have NOT had a single period or spotting or anything its AMAZING!!

muffinI like cupcakes and muffins :)

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Try avoiding all caffeine- chocolate, coffee, tea, sodas, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)