Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

period question...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ugh.. So, I got my period about 8 days ago and then started my BC back on Saturday.. Quit bleeding maybe Monday and today I was cramping so I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding again.. Not heavy but enough to get about a quarter sized drop on my undies... Then I just went back to the bathroom and had a pin point size spot on my pad and when I wiped, it was very light..

Has this happened to anyone else? And to add, I haven't have a period in about 4 months due to switching BC's..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dreamer_8291
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM

It could just be your body changing and getting used to switching BC again. You can always call your doc to see if that's normal. I don't think that's ever happened to me.

BUMP!

proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM
sounds like your body regulating itself from the switch which is normal. if you're worried about it call your dr. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurenb1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Your body is just transitioning to the new pill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsey1112
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I would say it's probably do to switching BC but u can always ask ur doc. I've been having alot of problems with my BC so they took me off for a couple months to see if that helps.
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM
The only reason I am on BC is because without it, I bleed non stop for months at a time... I hope that after tonight I don't bleed anymore..

Quoting Lindsey1112:

I would say it's probably do to switching BC but u can always ask ur doc. I've been having alot of problems with my BC so they took me off for a couple months to see if that helps.

Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsey1112
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Oh wow really I've never heard of that. Hopefully it helps you and u can get things figured out. I couldn't imagine having that problem. I've always been on BC since HS but it's not looking like my body is rejecting it.

Quoting steffielou_who:

The only reason I am on BC is because without it, I bleed non stop for months at a time... I hope that after tonight I don't bleed anymore..

Quoting Lindsey1112:

Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)