Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do? HELP

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM
  • 6 Replies

Okay before I even say anything I will say that I know that he is MY son and I should always protect him.

Okay so I lost my home to fire in Aug. in oct. we moved in to help my cousin and also help us so we could afford to get things we now needed we lost everything, Any way she has this new BF he moved in like a mo. after they started dateing okay not even that long. any way he has been around sence dec. well he is getting to comfy here he bosses her kids around and yells at them okay her issue not mine even though I dont like it. NOW he thinks that he can yell and punish my kid! DS is so affraid of him, I just dont know how to go about talking to any one about this and DH is affraid that if I say something to him and then he freaks out it will end in a fist fight DH is a no BS I will shut your mouth for you kinda guy... I dont know what to say to my cousin. we are actully getting along and I would love to stay here and help her till she gets on her feet. BUT THE EASY WAY TO HANDLE IT IS TO JUST MOVE! I have a baby due the end april so this is way UNWANTED stress!!! Thanks for listening

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

I would tell him "Do not reprimand my child.  I can handle it."  If it continues, approach your cousin.  If it still continues, move... sorry, that's a lot to handle :(

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Just tell him not to. And tell your husband to act like a man and not a macho teenager and keep his fists by his side, that beating the guy's ass will help nothing.

Good luck!

mamakenzi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I agree completely with both of the ladies above me.

GonZaleZgiRl86
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Thanks ladies.and the fight would be more cause the other guy thinks his poo don't stink lol he like even talks crap to old people that stare at him cause he tattooed his face. Duh people are gonna stare and older people will stare more...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you should move. If DH can't make it clear that cousin's SO is not to discipline your kids in an tactful way, and this guy doesn't sound like he'd take a hint. Just move, I wouldn't trust him around my kids, and they are whats important.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GonZaleZgiRl86
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Ya we are really leaning to the just moving side of things:) I think I really just needed to vent a bit lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)