Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy to use baby carrier

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi everyone.

I have a 5 week old and in order to get anything done, I need to wear my little ds. I have the Moby wrap and it's way too complicated. I can't get it on right. I also have the Ergo- which I love- but ds is too small for it right now. Is there an easy to use carrier anyone can recommend? Thanks!
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:25 PM
The Ergo should fit a newborn well. Do you have the newborn head attachment? If the moby is hard, google some video tutorials on different ways to wrap it. I loved both with my DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8Baxter
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM
I used the ergo with my newborn. Just get the insert. :) and the moby just takes practice. Have you tried any slings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
njmommy75
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM
No slings yet. I was thinking about getting a Mei tai. My Ergo is a few years old and I can't find the insert. I wasn't sure if you could buy that separately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThePinkRobot
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I think the Moby is the best for that age. It keeps all of their body secure. You should be able to find an Ergo infant insert. Look on craigslist. People get rid of them when their kids outgrow them. A mei tai is a little easier to use than the Moby. I didn't start using mine until 4 or 5 months though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stepdiva
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)