Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeding too often? [formula fed]

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 0 Replies

My bf watched our baby yesterday for 5 hours almost and said he ate almost 4 bottles of formula. Hes about 7 weeks, 10.7 lbs. and 22 inches long. Hes not a chubby baby or too small, they said his weight is very healthy. i just switched him to formula and his feeding needs are not every hr. Any time he cries he goes feed him. i dont want to overfeed him. i think its wrong to just stick a bottle in a babies mouth to shut him up...babies have other needs. i read alot and differ from what is true and what sounds dumb. but all of the sudden since his mom says u cant believe the internet he says its not true either...which pisses me off because no not everything in a book or on the internet is true, but are you seriously telling me doctors, college graduates, and mothers of children who bring there info together are wrong??who the hell writes the books, most everything was correct when i was pregnant reading from my book. when i have the baby he cries i try and change him or play with him and he calms down. he doesnt feed every hour...so when my bf sticks the bottle in his mouth and he takes it, does that mean hes really hungry or do they take it either way...hell stop sucking and bf will jiggle it and try to get him to take it all..

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)