Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a car just for mommy???

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 10 Replies
Is there a such thing for moms with 2 or more kiddos? I told my sister i wanted a charger and she said "Ki'ana, thats not a car for moms. Whatcha need with that car? Where my neices gonna be?" So is there a such thing as a mommy car? What do you ladies have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaeagle216
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I have a soccer mom can lol dodge grand caravan double sliding back doors. I love it. Her name is Bertha and I call her my tank.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phoenixmom2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I drive a lifted F-150. I have a sixmonth old and it works just fine for us. What is wrong with a charger? It is not like you want a two seater.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ally_346_2010
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I use to have a dodge half ton. Now I have an Acadia.
I have driven the Chargers and I really like them. Lots of room, very comfortable and good on gas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I have a two door grand am gt. one kid 13 months old. It's my mommy car. Get a charger nothing wrong with that :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I've had a charger with 2 kids, not fun. We upgraded to an Equinox but eventually wound up with what my hubby calls the "milf wagon" lol a 2012 dodge caravan with power sliding doors and liftgate. Seriously...she's become my third child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I have a small land rover suv... I would prefer a 4 door jeep wrangler... But with two kids and a dog, there is not enough cargo space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madammeke
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:55 AM

NOOOOOO, I drive a Pontiac G6 GT but regret not getting another convertible and my next one will be one again. Take what you like to drive, I can't stand the soccermoms cars/vans, horrible. 

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I have a Cadillac CTS and it works for me....I only have one child, though.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I have the complete opposite of a mommy car and don't fall for that lol.

I drive a Subaru WRX. It fits the 4 of us- but that is it. It's fast as a mofo lmao and handles like a rally car. Well, it IS a rally car.

My SIL has a truck that accomodates all her kids and mine and that's awesome- but I have no desire for that. My DH's truck could handle a couple more in a pinch, but for us, we love the sports car.   :)

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Why isn't it a "mom" car?  What are moms supposed to drive?  I've known moms with more than one child (carseats) who had sports cars (Firebird, Eclipse convertible).  If you can fit your kids in the car comfortably and it works for you.....drive whatever the hell you want!!!  The Charger has four doors, so I don't know what her deal is.  I only mention that because four door cars are supposed to be "mom" cars.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)