Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

emotional

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

im a young first time mother that had a c section 5 days ago and im feeling a little emotional because i can't move around how i did before and i find myself taking it out on my son's father what should i do

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ThePinkRobot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Take your pain meds & take it easy. You'll be ok in a few days. Just chill w your baby for now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Sounds like you're doing too much. Surely you're not trying to have "relations" are you? you're only supposed to lift weight no bigger than your baby. You just got split open tike a fish. Is Dad making you do stuff, like make meals and such. If this is the case, go ahead and take it out on him, really, I give you permission.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Just take it easy ! You just had MAJOR surgery ! I know it's hard being a first time mom & wanting to get everything done & being worried & then just being frustrated that you're not feeling well enough to do everything. I was a single mom who had a csection. But TRUST me, you can't do it all... It will all come back to you soon, so take it easy, relax when you can. Ask for help when you need it. Your muscles need to grow back in your stomach & everything needs time to heal.

Try not to let the frustration get to you & embrace the father instead of wanting to wrath against him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
You just had a baby and abdominal surgery!!!! you are hormonal and surgery can cause a bit of depression. If your baby daddy can't deal, tell him to suck it up!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Just take it easy ! You just had MAJOR surgery ! I know it's hard being a first time mom & wanting to get everything done & being worried & then just being frustrated that you're not feeling well enough to do everything. I was a single mom who had a csection. But TRUST me, you can't do it all... It will all come back to you soon, so take it easy, relax when you can. Ask for help when you need it. Your muscles need to grow back in your stomach & everything needs time to heal.

Try not to let the frustration get to you & embrace the father instead of wanting to wrath against him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Carol_126
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Wasn't his fault you had  to have caesarian.  You need to realize that  you will get around better soon.  You might check with your doctor to see if you could have post partum depression. 

In the meantime you had a major surgery and it takes weeks to get over that.  Listen to the directions fromyour doctor.  No sex until he releases you.  Your husband or some family should take care of you a bit.  This is not a normal child birth when you can soon get up and around.  You had surgery and need to rest and take it easy.  Husband should get some frozen meals that can be popped in oven or he needs to do a few things around the house and cooking or if you have family close they should come in.  It will be hard enough for you to take care of the baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)