Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

friends with benefits????

Posted by   + Show Post

heya guys...my last proper relationship was over 2 years ago, and 2 years ago i met this guy...hes a bit older than me, and at the time, my last break up was only recent,so i didnt want anything serious, the first time i said the word "fukbuddy" he didnt like it at all, but he got used to it...so anyways months later i fell for him...and i guess by then it was too late...i mentioned the word relationship..he freaked...so we just kept the casual thing going...but the whole time ive been hanging around him, he gets jelous...he treats me like a girlfriend...holds my hand in public, chats, texts, cuddles, notices the little things, hes come to family parties, and pretty much does everything a boyfriend would/should do...a few months ago, he went out of contact...and got in a relationship with another girl...i let it go, but i was still stuck on him,....7 months later he came back into my picture...just when i was about to get over him...i dont know what we are, hes back to acting like my boyfirend..saying the perfect things...but in the whole 2 years of knowing him, and playing it causal, not one other guy has turned my head...my friends think hes using me...and i guess he is, but im just waiting for the day he turns to me and says hes in a relationship with someone else yet again...and once more i come in second best...or the inprobable chance hell say im the one he wants....

.let me know some imput guys :)

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Replies (11-19):
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I would tell him how you feel.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM

he's never gonna know how you really feel, until you tell him...and i think he should know...its no fair to you for him to string you along whenever its "convenient" for him...you deserve better than that.  and wouldn't it be nice to share all those things with someone who feels the same way about you??

love_1120
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I just want to say i love your sn! I have a baby boy named Cooper....and i call him Cooperbear!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleMom2
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I say talk to him. My SO and I started out as FWB, we had the talk and made him realize that we were in a relationship. Talk to him.

caro100
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM
You started the F-buddy thing, however, when you fell for him, (common) and told him how you felt, that should have changed things. You should have said so sorry, and let him go on his way. Now you're the backup plan. Get out NOW. He is never going to repect you at this time, maybe later if you got back together and had different expectations of the relationship. I mean it, get out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wishbearmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

You have to lay it on the line - even if it means losing him for good (because if he can't accept your terms, you really don't have him anyway). Tell him you love him and need and deserve someone who reciprocates those feelings; he either needs to commit or let you move on.

ambr2006
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Girl you have given this man everything, sex and all. He feel he owes you nothing more than that. Remember you have yourself to blame for this. Telling him he's just your sexbuddy paved the way for him to be just that....sorry!confused

proudmomof2653
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM

why are you making yourselfavailable for this guy everytime he comes back to yo from another girl, sounds to me like he is playing you for a fol, he is probably thinking that you will take him back whenever and with whatever baggage he comes with,, my advice find someone else.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Why pay for the cow when the milk is free.  Back off from being intimate with him if he is just using you as a convenience.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN