Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

i dont know what to do

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 13 Replies
For days me and dh has had no sex. And usually dh wants it all the time. Right now I am upset with him calling me a hungry hippo because I ate a whole piece of chicken. And I told dh why don't he look in the mirror. I been giving out hints to him all freaking day that I 'need' him. Still he don't get it. But calling me a hungry hippo is wrong, I was so upset I got mad and I told him stuff went to my bedroom locked myself in there because that's how much he hurted me. I am not crying over it but I do tend to get low when someone calls me stuff about how I look. That's how I am.

With the sex part, we use to do it 4 to 5 time a day if we are lucky. But sometimes its once a day. Now its like I have to argue for it. So I gave up trying and I told him when he needs some don't ask its a no. I love him and no he isn't cheating he is always where I go and I am always where he goes.unless I choose to stay home. I expressed my feeling so many times it don't help. Frustrated and sexually irritated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Its hard to say no to a naked woman standing in front of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Uhhh, sounds like a mess....so, your still wanting to have sex with him even though he called you a hungry hippo? What do you want advice about here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM
4-5 times a day, really?! What else did you get done, don't he have a job, or you? You need a new hobby, if he don't want to help you out get a play toy! Faster that way and then you can get on with your day. 4- 5 times a day sheesh! I'd a been yelling at him to stay far, far away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I didn't say that, where in my post did I say I want him after the fact? No I wanted him before!

Quoting beco8627:

Uhhh, sounds like a mess....so, your still wanting to have sex with him even though he called you a hungry hippo? What do you want advice about here?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Was the four or five times a day before the kids?  We barely have time with our one child. 

parisonmom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Before and after. But it DONT matter we talked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
appraisergirl
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to talk to him, You have to ask him what is going on.   It may be uncomfortable, but you have a high level of sexual intimacy perhaps you need to work on your communication right now though.  You may discover a greater level of passion if you are open to communication.

You love your husband and he loves you, him saying rude things like that knowing how you would probably take it, shows that there is some anger or underlying feeling/emotion that is preventing intimacy or creating a need for him to withold sexual intimacy.  You need to figure it out, so that you can get past this and strength your relationship.   I know that it will be hard, but it will be worth it.  Try to remain calm and try to listen while he is talking and tell him that what he said wasn't tolerable and he can't treat you like that again, you don't deserve it and it underminds you as a Mother, he has to be your partner and biggest supporter and you will try to do the same for him.

parisonmom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
We did. Now he understand and I understand also.

Quoting appraisergirl:

You need to talk to him, You have to ask him what is going on.   It may be uncomfortable, but you have a high level of sexual intimacy perhaps you need to work on your communication right now though.  You may discover a greater level of passion if you are open to communication.

You love your husband and he loves you, him saying rude things like that knowing how you would probably take it, shows that there is some anger or underlying feeling/emotion that is preventing intimacy or creating a need for him to withold sexual intimacy.  You need to figure it out, so that you can get past this and strength your relationship.   I know that it will be hard, but it will be worth it.  Try to remain calm and try to listen while he is talking and tell him that what he said wasn't tolerable and he can't treat you like that again, you don't deserve it and it underminds you as a Mother, he has to be your partner and biggest supporter and you will try to do the same for him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gailll
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:46 PM

It sounds like you need to talk to a counselor or an older woman to find out what normal behavior is and how to communicate with your husband. Having sex 4-5 times a day isn't normal. The whole name calling and closing yourself in the bedroom isn't how adults should behave. I'm not saying it's your fault. Young people aren't taught the things that they need to know to get along in relationships. 

Materfamilias5
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

It seems like you escalate the conflict by closing yourself in your room and telling he he's getting none.  It's better to communicate your feelings when you are upset and be open and honest when you'd like to be intimate instead of "hinting".  Men don't like mind games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)