Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so all the stress finally...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

got to me... I just burst out into tears over the smallest freaking thing! UGH! I hate being girly, and it rarely happens, but I'm mad that I'm so upset over something small when I KNOW it's because I'm so stressed about everything else. And yet, I'm still mad enough to cry! Damnit!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Don't let it bother you that you are crying.It's a natural emotion. You wouldn't be upset with yourself if you were laughing would you?

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
I'm sorry you're so stressed.
What made you cry?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I'm sorry.  I really know how you feel.

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM

DH was supposed to get us all up this morning so I could drive him to work. I've been pulling night duty every night since he has to work, so I was sleeping pretty hard, it takes someone to actually wake me up at that point. He woke me up as he was walking out the door for work. No big, except there was a family event at his work today and I wanted to take the kiddos (they're both feeling a lot better and both are now not contagious thanks to their antibiotics). well, he was like, "Oh no, they'll be here til 5 and I didn't want to deal with helping you get the kids ready in the morning."  So, he came home on his lunch break at 3pm, and as soon as we get there, they were packing everything away. He'd been telling the kids about it for a few days, and told them this morning he was coming back to take them. So, I had to come home with two crying kids who wanted to know why they didn't get to do what they were told they were. I just finally broke down and cried becausee of that. Stupid thing to cry over, because they were the ones who were disappointed, but it was a cool, once in a lifetime thing they were doing (an artist was drawing likenesses of people and handing them out). I was super bummed. anyways, yeah, that's why I cried. 

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

What made you cry?

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Your crying may be one way to let off steam. Don't be embarrassed. You are under a lot of stress. Try taking a break, smell the roses, read, listen to music, take a walk, whatever you need to do to move away from the stress. ((hugs))

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Aw, I'm sorry. Don't be too hard on yourself. You've had a shit ton going on, very little sleep, and felt your kid's disappointment and a little of your own, plus all the stress. Makes sense you'd lose it every once and a while.
Huge hugs!

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

DH was supposed to get us all up this morning so I could drive him to work. I've been pulling night duty every night since he has to work, so I was sleeping pretty hard, it takes someone to actually wake me up at that point. He woke me up as he was walking out the door for work. No big, except there was a family event at his work today and I wanted to take the kiddos (they're both feeling a lot better and both are now not contagious thanks to their antibiotics). well, he was like, "Oh no, they'll be here til 5 and I didn't want to deal with helping you get the kids ready in the morning."  So, he came home on his lunch break at 3pm, and as soon as we get there, they were packing everything away. He'd been telling the kids about it for a few days, and told them this morning he was coming back to take them. So, I had to come home with two crying kids who wanted to know why they didn't get to do what they were told they were. I just finally broke down and cried becausee of that. Stupid thing to cry over, because they were the ones who were disappointed, but it was a cool, once in a lifetime thing they were doing (an artist was drawing likenesses of people and handing them out). I was super bummed. anyways, yeah, that's why I cried. 

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

What made you cry?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Thanks ladies, it was displaced stress, which is why it was hard to explain to my husband why I was in such a foul mood. But, I cried, got over it, and feel much better :)

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Glad you feel better :-)

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

Thanks ladies, it was displaced stress, which is why it was hard to explain to my husband why I was in such a foul mood. But, I cried, got over it, and feel much better :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)