Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

BABIES SHOT DO THEY HAVE TO GET THEM???I DONNOT WANT THEM

Posted by   + Show Post

My baby boy at 4months is not himself when he gets the routine shots I touched his thigh where he got them he dont respond,but for a about a week he crys alot,just not a happy baby,to me there just $ making,please give me advice,I like ORGANIC pacifiers, toys, DIAPERS

by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Replies (21-23):
bjane01
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM
You do have somewhat of a choice that said, there is a very good reason to vacinate children. In our not so distant past, it was VERY common for children to die of the diseases that our generation is fortunate enough to not be burdened by. By vacinating a large population we have been spared this heartache. Sure a very few that are vacinated get sick. But I would not risk not vacinating for the risks of a population vunerable to terrible painful childhood deaths of small pox, whooping cough...and others. We are quite fortunate to have these vacinations. To not know how things could be without vacinations we are spoiled in some ways.

Also I will add that there is NO scientific study that says vacinations cause childhood mental issues. None.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karin226
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Do they get any shots what about the whooping cough? Karin

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM
No but there is scientific proof that they can cause life long injuries and even death. That's why there is a fund just to help vaccine injured children.

Quoting bjane01:

You do have somewhat of a choice that said, there is a very good reason to vacinate children. In our not so distant past, it was VERY common for children to die of the diseases that our generation is fortunate enough to not be burdened by. By vacinating a large population we have been spared this heartache. Sure a very few that are vacinated get sick. But I would not risk not vacinating for the risks of a population vunerable to terrible painful childhood deaths of small pox, whooping cough...and others. We are quite fortunate to have these vacinations. To not know how things could be without vacinations we are spoiled in some ways.

Also I will add that there is NO scientific study that says vacinations cause childhood mental issues. None.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)