Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

In need of a romper from Okie Dokie that says "fly away little butterfly"

Posted by   + Show Post

A friend of a friends 16 month old passed away in her sleep. this was the last thing she was wearing its from Okie Dokie and says " fly away little butterfly". the hospital lost it and we are despartely trying to find another to put in a quilt for this poor mother. Pass along if you can to anyone to see if they have it. I will gladly pay for it and any shipping
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
bec94
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Awesome!

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

I can get this in a 3t not sure if its a romper or a shirt? But its exactly the same as this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeleyes_6
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
We put high bid on ebay for it. When I get it I will send it to you for no charge :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

I can get this in a 3t not sure if its a romper or a shirt? But its exactly the same as this.

OMG where??  How much??  What do I have to do???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM

OMG you are awesome so many have been searching for this.  I will get ahold of the friend so we can just get it directly to the people making the quilt for this poor mom!!! BLESS YOU!!!

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

We put high bid on ebay for it. When I get it I will send it to you for no charge :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Angeleyes_6
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM
No problem,glad to help. I will let you know when I get it. :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

OMG you are awesome so many have been searching for this.  I will get ahold of the friend so we can just get it directly to the people making the quilt for this poor mom!!! BLESS YOU!!!

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustShawna
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Yaayyyy!! I searched for four hours two nights ago and couldn't find one. :(

mamaeagle216
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I am do glad there are still amazing people in the world. I looked on google but never thought of taking the search to eBay!!!! Brilliant. eBay has everything.

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackiebugsmom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Your kindness has me crying my eyes out! Bless you...

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvia1011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

How did you find it on Ebay?? I was looking!! lol

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Angeleyes_6
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I had many people searching with me. I put a high max bid in so no one will outbid me :)

Quoting Silvia1011:

How did you find it on Ebay?? I was looking!! lol

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting Angeleyes_6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaciekay
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Seems someone on Babycenter has found one as well (or perhaps you are the same person?)

Great people :)

Replacing Emoji...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)