Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost there.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 16 Replies

so i went to my meeting with the housing authority.

just need tog et a few more papers in to her, and then im going to be getting my own apartment. but my rent would be -77 dollars, now you know thats bad if that's my rent....which means, my downpayment would only be 50 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Awesome!

TAG2.0
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Did they count your fiance's income?

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Quoting TAG2.0:

he isn't living with me anymore, he moved back home....we are going into counseling before he moves back in.

TAG2.0
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

he isn't living with me anymore, he moved back home....we are going into counseling before he moves back in.

Omg, everything ok? Is that why you decided to be an sahm? He was not violent towards you was he? Im really glad your finally gonna get out of your moms and be on your own.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Quoting TAG2.0:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

Omg, everything ok? Is that why you decided to be an sahm? He was not violent towards you was he? Im really glad your finally gonna get out of your moms and be on your own.

everything is fine, we are still getting married, just were arguing a lot. he spends the weekends here since he doesn't work fri and sat. but he never once hit me or anything.

he is only needed to loose a few more pounds and then after we get married and stuff he is gonna be able to go back into the military.

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I'm happy to see you're doing counseling to help with the arguing. Good luck :-)

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

I'm happy to see you're doing counseling to help with the arguing. Good luck :-)

thank you. we have our first appointment next thursday.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Quoting TAG2.0:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

but i also decided to be a sahm because it'll save us money on daycare, and i will be able to spend more time with addison.

TAG2.0
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

but i also decided to be a sahm because it'll save us money on daycare, and i will be able to spend more time with addison.

Thats understandable, I would stay at home if I could afford it.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Quoting TAG2.0:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting TAG2.0:

Thats understandable, I would stay at home if I could afford it.

yeah...i honestly can't really, but it'll save us money...she's staying until the end of the school year, and then she'll be pulled out, and i almost feel like i don't know her that well anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)