Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like i could break down in tears at any second now....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 23 Replies

Oh i hate not being in control...I am 34 weeks pregnant today (yay me, i always go early so this should make me happy) and i am the most irritable person alive...i feel so bad for my kids, im so frustrated with them and for no damn reason! they're just being kids and im snapping, i find myself yelling and i dont know how to control it...i KNOW they're just being kids but this mood im in today, i just cant control my temper...i dont know what it is and i dont know what to do...i have a feeling once my husband gets home, he's gonna think im mad at him because im in this mood where i just want to be left alone...the frustration of being in pain is making it to where i just want to break down and cry and for what reason?!?!?!?!?! does anyone have any sort of advice...i feel like im reaching my breaking point today and just need someone to talk to

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Make a mommy square. When mommy is standing in that square that means she is in time out.

As for the kids, bed time is coming lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I say cry. Put a movie on for the kids, or if they are old enough kick them outside and have a good cry. Usually makes me feel better!

GL!

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Theyre 2 and 4...maybe ill put on netflix, give DD the PS3 remote and go lock myself in the bathroom with some music...somethings gotta give

Quoting Firewoman33:

I say cry. Put a movie on for the kids, or if they are old enough kick them outside and have a good cry. Usually makes me feel better!

GL!

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Perfect! Sometimes letting it all out is exactly what you need to do. Then either make a really easy supper or order pizza. 

Quoting missamanda86:

Theyre 2 and 4...maybe ill put on netflix, give DD the PS3 remote and go lock myself in the bathroom with some music...somethings gotta give

Quoting Firewoman33:

GL!

BeccaGK
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I was like that when I was pregnant with my youngest. I just cried alot. I had to keep reassuring my son and my husband that I wasn't mad at them, I just needed to cry. Hope it gets better for you!

PortiaRose
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM
What makes having 3 children under 6 a good idea? What makes you think that your life is not gonna suck, for a while.

Back to back looks good on paper, but...

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting Firewoman33:

GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM

just let your dh know your feeling crazy today, I always did that and my dh would make me feel better even when I just wanted to be alone

lilydoyle
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

all moms have different emotions. crying is how we deal with all the hormones running through our systems while pregnant. CRY, you will feel better.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Uh excuse me??

Quoting PortiaRose:

What makes having 3 children under 6 a good idea? What makes you think that your life is not gonna suck, for a while.

Back to back looks good on paper, but...

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting Firewoman33:

GL!

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

How are you feeling today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)