Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***** What would you do? *****UPDATE**ANOTHER UPDATE**

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
So this girl next door has been like my little sis scence I moved here with my hubby she's 17 and comes to me and says kassi I need your help me and Chris had sex and I think I'm pregnant I am 4 days late to my period and I don't know what to do and starts breaking down crying and I hug her and stuff and I end up crying and she wants my help but I can barely help myself but I still said yea cuz she has noone her mom has cancer and she bacically takes care of her she's responciple but i don't really know her bf that well ive seen him here and there and he seemed sweet but I don't KNOW him and I'm just worried about her and she wants to keep the baby I'm getting her a pregnancy test tonight and its like living it all over again, I had my first (Ryan) at 19 go pregnant at 18 any suggestions on what I should do to help her??

It was positive and I'm going with her to tell her mom and bf cuz she's scared to death of telling them

Well her mom was like I'll be there for you but you gotta do it yourself and she bright her to the dr and I drove them he comphermed it and her bf is having a panic attack cuz his mom says he needs to help and he doesn't want to
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kisabel
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Please I need some help!!!!
LilDzMamma2010
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Have her take the test first then go from.there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisAngel91
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I was 18 when i had my first. Take her the test if she is go from there. She will need to tell her mom and bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:03 AM

I would do a google search for "pregnancy resources centers" in your area- they can be a wonderful resource and will offer her counseling, support, medical care, and more- even after baby is born they stick by you and walk you through things.  Even if she ends up not being pregnant, most of them will still chat with her and help her though whatever she needs- hope things turn out ok!

Snuggles20
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM
I hope things turn out ok idk what to do about helping her...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kisabel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

BUMP!

hudson.maggie
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Just support her no matter what. make sure she knows you are there for her. Even if you can't help her financially you can help her find a job, and emotionally. Good luck.

abbysmom028
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM

There help centers like Womens Centers ....Pregency centers...stuff like that. But you can be there for her as a friend and a person she looks up to

Kisabel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
thank you girls <3
Kisabel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 7:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)