Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

21weeks and waiting on some kicks

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
When is the absolute latest a first time mother should feel her baby kick on a regular? When will the father be able to feel her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

It varies on every woman depending on where the fetus is in the uterus, how much subdural fat the woman has, etc. I was able to feel both my kids in the very end of the first trimester (10-12 weeks) and DH was able to feel by the end of my second trimester. 

Fifi834
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
For me, I think it was around 24-25 weeks.
Is this your 1st?
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Yea I agree with mrs_incredible.and it also depends on what pregnancy this is for you I'm 20 wees and I feel him kick s/o can faintly feel it but it all varies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissten778
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Yes she will be my first I feel her faintly I think but I was Jw when it was going to be all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbmkfo03
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I think it was around that time I started to feel kicks when I was pregnant with my DD (1st pregnancy). It was a while before DH could feel them too. By the time the 3rd trimester came around she wouldn't stop kicking, punching, rolling and especially while I was trying to sleep! I'm 18 weeks now with #2 and I've been feeling kicks for about 3-4 weeks now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)