Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

teething...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
My son was only 2months when we could clearly see his teeth threw his gums. By 6months he had 4 teeth. On the other hand my daughter is 8months and still NO teeth!!! Wth!?! Talk about late teether.

Anyone else expierence this with their babies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bbmkfo03
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM

My friends son is 2 and still doesn't have all of his teeth. Her ped said not to worry they all come on their own time. My 1 year old nephews are just started to finally get some teeth in whereas my DD had a mouthful by 1.

camdenp10
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Don't worry.My son did not get his first tooth until he was 11 months. My best friends little boy was 13 months. MY son is 18 months now and has 9.

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Yep. Ds didn't get any until 9 months but dd did at 2 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on May. 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

lol they will come when theyre ready.  i only have one kid, so i cant compare..but she got all her teeth early. 

-PB
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM

My dd got her 1st tooth at 11 months.  My dd's dentist says its better when they teeth late.  The gums can help protect those teeth just a little longer.  :-) think 7 months is the average but anywhere between birth and 1 years is considered "normal".

BaileynMe
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM
My niece didn't get her first tooth till 9 months, and didn't get more till after a year.

DD had 8 teeth at 6 months; her first came through when she was 3-4 months. DS is only 4 days old, so we'll have to wait and see. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nessac1987
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Oh wow good to know thanks :-)

Quoting -PB:

My dd got her 1st tooth at 11 months.  My dd's dentist says its better when they teeth late.  The gums can help protect those teeth just a little longer.  :-) think 7 months is the average but anywhere between birth and 1 years is considered "normal".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)