Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

New in Advice for Moms(:

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello,Im a first time mommy of a gorgeous baby boy and I am always looking for great advice,my angel is 7 months old and right now I am stressing about his first birthday! Ive gotten lots of great ideas with my other groups but any other ideas is always great as well. Also what foods can 7 month olds really eat and how can I keep him from waking up every few hours at night! Also any great tips to lose the baby weight is great.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Welcome to the group! 

mommy053008
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Ive got two kids an almost 4 yr old (she will be on may 30) and an almost 1 yr old (she will be on may 11). You still have time to worry abt his bday :-) mines is in a week and i still dont have everything planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Just let him eat what he can pick up and put in his mouth (that is non-choking size). I am a baby lead feeding type momma though. So whatever he likes I guess. 

As far as birthdays, just make it fun! If it is outside, maybe have a little wading pool, sprinkler, some beach balls.  

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Welcome... has he been introduced to pureed baby foods yet?  If not, I'd start there.

emmy526
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Theres plenty of time to worry/plan about the birthday..one thing about babies, they can change your plans at the drop of a hat.  Keep that in mind when planning the party.  You will remember more of it than he will.  what do you do when he wakes up at nite?  

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:59 AM

This group has some great ideas...

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on May. 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM

welcome

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN