Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no kids on mothers day =(

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM
  • 21 Replies
well thanks to a POS judge i will only get to see my own kids for a total of maybe 3 hrs on mothers day and 1 hr of that is driving time to get them home and bout 40 minutes is cause i have to let them stay up late so i can c them .... how fair is this really?!?!?! =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Soulmate-2-R
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM

having no kids on mothers day would be the best present ever....i could sleep in and do whatever i wanted without  hearing "mommy, mommy" every three seconds...that would be peace in my house...i would love a day all by myself...

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Awww, sorry momma that sucks!! Most judges let mom have primary custody, is this just a weekend that Dad has them? Or do you get them only on weekends? 

yourpassion
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I think it sounds great to those who don't have mandated situations.

Quoting Soulmate-2-R:

having no kids on mothers day would be the best present ever....i could sleep in and do whatever i wanted without  hearing "mommy, mommy" every three seconds...that would be peace in my house...i would love a day all by myself...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Awww, sorry momma that sucks!! Most judges let mom have primary custody, is this just a weekend that Dad has them? Or do you get them only on weekends? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hockeymommy1734
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I dont have kids of my own, but I have lived with bf and his 5yo for 2 years. I think of the little guy as my own and we are going out of state for a benefit for one of my cousins with cancer that weekend:(... I have been super depressed that I dont get to see him at all... Last year we at least spent half the day together before he went home to BM... I am just going to pamper myself and be thankful I get to see him the next wkend!!

lanceandhailey
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Really? In DH's court visitation papers for SD, Mother's day weekend is to be with BM, and Father's day weekend with DH...no matter whose weekend it is.

Soulmate-2-R
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Quoting yourpassion:

I think it sounds great to those who don't have mandated situations.

Quoting Soulmate-2-R:

well i am sorry for whatever situation you got yourself into...but make the most of your time with them then, plan something fun that you can all do together and enjoy the little time you do have with them

DixieL
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I couldn't stand being without my son on Mothers Day or any other Day. He is 26 married and we all live together. We are buying a house together. I didn't really want to buy a house. The only reason I agreed was because he will be there. That might sound crazy but I don't bother him or his wife. They have the whole upstairs and we have downstairs. We share the kitchen. When he comes in from work he hugs and kisses me. While he is going up the stairs he tells me he loves me and thats the most I see him, but I least I know he is there

peacheylady
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Im sorry thats all you get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I'm sorry that you will not have your kids much on Mother's Day. I don't know what a POS judge is but he or she doesn't have much feelings about moms especially on Mother's Day Sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured