Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello, everyone. I have a question and I want to know what it sounds like in your opinion, please be honest. I have seven children by three different men. My current relationship is with my daughters father my daughter is 16 months.  We have been together going on four years, here;s the problem, we both have seperate sets of friends, he has pretty much met all of my friends and hung out, but on his side I have only met two or three people and he does really know alot of people,  Since I have seven kids when we go out we go out with out one another, he goes to his friends and i do the same, the thing is i have never hung out with any of his friends, its been four years, he claimes he loves me and would never cheat on me, but yet he never takes me out with his friends, do you think he is embarrassed of me? Do you think this sounds like a healthy relationship/?  What are your thoughts/

by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs_Incredible
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Kenzismommy09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM
My husband and I have separate friends an we don't hang out with each others friends. Just something we keep separate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilDzMamma2010
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Have you talked to him about your feelings?, cause it sounds like you need to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM

It doesn't sound like he's cheating, to me. It sounds like you two have a communication issue and you need to talk to him about how you feel when he doesnt take you around his friends.

Lyssa0587
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My husband only has a few friends because people find him to be intimidating....LOL...but I know all of his friends...but I don't hang out with them..nor do I want to. we went to the store once and his friend came along..keep in mind we were just grocery shopping...his friend had a fart app on his phone and kept using it when we went down the isles...I was so EMBARRASED! I was like what is wrong with you two..act like children..LOL. Never again! 

Lyssa0587
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Oh, this was just last year...my husband will be 30 this year.....LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured