Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

So frustrated, feel like im going to cry!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 19 Replies

I don't know what's going on but I feel like im going to cry. Just today I have been so emotional and I can't stand feeling so depressed. Anybody have suggestions on how to feel better. (and I have already tried sleeping and it didn't help)

by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lioness3e
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Sometimes, you just have to walk through it, Hon. Take a hot bath and have a good cry. I feel much better afterwards when I do this. If your under stress, for whatever reason it could be you just need to release that stress. Its kinda like a pressure cooker.

VisionSeeker
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM
This! I hope things get better. I've felt that way before. It will get better

Quoting lioness3e:

Sometimes, you just have to walk through it, Hon. Take a hot bath and have a good cry. I feel much better afterwards when I do this. If your under stress, for whatever reason it could be you just need to release that stress. Its kinda like a pressure cooker.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
How about a good movie you love a blanket and some chamomile tea.... That use to do the trick for me. I hope you feel better soon :)

Keep your head up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nverheyn2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

When I am super depressed (which I actually do have to take meds for everyday, but when they don't seem to help...) I take my dd for a nice long walk if the weather is permitting. Exercise is both healthy for mind and body. I used to not believe it, but then I started walking when I got down, and after a while I realized I wasn't so blue anymore.

Quoting lioness3e:

But I agree with this as well ∆

CafeMom Tickers

Teen_Mom77
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM
thanks everyone for the advice, i feel so much better now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DJAKoala
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I have been there, a nice hot bath, nap, a walk, good book, a good cry. Feel better dear
Artistwantobe
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Start a project! A flower bed, container garden, paint a room, make something, clean out the closet, cabinets. Mindless busy work, it puts the mind on auto pilot and before long you feel better.
Getting a new idea - even if it is for a pot of flowers - gives you hope.
Do not lay about and wallow in feeling sorry for yourself. Make a list of what you are thankful for, read it every time you get this way.
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Listen to music

Watch something funny on tv

Go shopping

Do something fun with children

Cook something interesting

Take a warm bath.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenWisdom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Quoting lioness3e:

Bmat
by Barb on May. 6, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Your hormones might be off balance?  Pregnant?  Talk with your doctor,  seasonal affective disorder can cause what you are describing- not enough sunlight, vitamin D.  Or thyroid. Get some tests run to make sure all is OK.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)