Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

this is stupid, I know, but we all have out moments

Posted by   + Show Post
"we'll have to make a baby another time" "I'll miss you and your dirty jokes" I'll miss you..love "princess" Would this weird you out if you read this on your husbands good bye card? (he got laid off) I understand inside jokes and not sure how I feel about these three girls' messages to him. Maybe it's not a big deal since they signed a card that everyone else at his job would be seeing. But...he used to call me princess as a joke :( immature of me, I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-16):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM

ohh the one that pissed me off the most was the princess one..because you said thats what he calls you...(or at least used to)

LessPlastics
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I think the baby making comment definitely crosses a line. I would be pretty aggravated by it if I were in your situation.

prdmama1154
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM
The only reason I'm not making an issue out of it is because he doesn't work there anymore. But, my question is, how will it be at the next place?

Quoting LessPlastics:

I think the baby making comment definitely crosses a line. I would be pretty aggravated by it if I were in your situation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Lol. Sounds like something my DF's co-workers would write. Lol. I'm not weirded out. But I trust df and he has millions of inside jokes with Tons of women and men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LessPlastics
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM

That would definitely be a concern of mine if I were you, mainly just because it shows a lack of openness on his part. He seems to be flirting behind your back, maybe you should discuss it with him if you haven't already.

Quoting prdmama1154:

The only reason I'm not making an issue out of it is because he doesn't work there anymore. But, my question is, how will it be at the next place?

Quoting LessPlastics:

BabyFruit Ticker

NiCo86
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

ask him! If you're concerned, ask to be let in on their "personal jokes" ... if there's nothing to worry about, he should openly share!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)