Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

My SIL pisses me off !!! (vent)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM
  • 9 Replies
So ok I just have to vent because I'm so pissed off at the moment !!! Ok so
Here's the story my DS birthday party is on the 23rd and I'm
Having a big get together because it's his 5th birthday. Well my SIL proceeds to tell me a little while ago how she has put a schedule down for his party because she has a wedding to attend. Ummm excuse me she has no right to rush his party up so she can go to a damn wedding. No offense to the people getting married or anything but if you choose to go to a wedding fine go but I'm not rushing his birthday party with all of his friends to make her happy!! So I told her no I'm doing it my way and it's not my fault she wants to leave early for the wedding she'll just have to miss out on his big present he gets at the end of the party. Am I
Wrong?? I don't think I am. I think it's rude of her to tell me what im
gonna do and not gonna do with MY sons party. Sorry guys i just had to vent thanks for reading !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM

She is an arrogant bitch that thinks the world revolves around her. Plan and throw your son's party as You planned  screw her !

BrttanyLane
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Thank you I'm so glad someone see's it my way !!! :)

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

She is an arrogant bitch that thinks the world revolves around her. Plan and throw your son's party as You planned  screw her !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Quoting BrttanyLane:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I have a nutcase SIL. She had the nerve to tell me my son was a little jerk.The reason because she showed up at 10 pm to give him his birthday gift. He was 5 ! Bedtime was at 7pm.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

BrttanyLane
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I know what you mean . Actually I caught her when he was baby trying to tell people he is her baby !! I was sooo mad. She still try's to make him love her more than me because she has no kids ughh it's aggravating she's a bitch. but he always tells her he loves his mommy more :)

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting BrttanyLane:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I have a nutcase SIL. She had the nerve to tell me my son was a little jerk.The reason because she showed up at 10 pm to give him his birthday gift. He was 5 ! Bedtime was at 7pm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PB
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I think I would have laughed at her.  She sounds crazy.

BrttanyLane
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:44 PM
O I did my hubby was sooo mad !!! She is crazy !!

Quoting -PB:

I think I would have laughed at her.  She sounds crazy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacheylady
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Tell her kiss your rear. He is your child and what you say goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikadi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM

It is rude. This is your son's party and so you make the plans.

iamcafemom83
by Mariah on Jun. 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM
That's strange behavior for an adult. So you have a kids bday and a wedding to attend...drop by the kids bday, wish him a happy bday, give him present, and depart early...most adults understand this, am I wrong?:) it's his special day, not hers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)