Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

About 2 weeks ago my 20 month old son had a tick in his belly button and I was able to successfully remove it after it had imbedded into his skin. 2 days later he had a fever of 102 degrees. I didn't think anything of it because he is teething. After a dose of children's Motron it went away. Yesterday, I noticed while changing his diaper he had a 2 inch red ring around his belly bottom and he looked extremely pale. I called his doctor and she told me to take him to the E.R...that it might me Lyme Disease. We spend 3 hours in the hospital and they confirmed it. He has the beginning stages of Lyme Disease.:( All I want to do is cry! HAve you/So/Dh/DD/DS or a relative been diagnosed with this? If so what happened?

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-11):
Soyouthinkso
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I want to give a quick update: Sorry I havent been on in a long time. Jacob is doing well still has some days where he doesnt want to eat but he will be 3 in October and he recently had a weight check at the WIC office and is back on target. I am so proud of him. He sure is a fighter. Thank you everyone for your help and advice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)