Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Sweet Secret to Dealing With Annoying Relatives

Posted by   + Show Post

Sure, we may be related, but that doesn't mean we have to love actually SPENDING TIME with family members! In this episode, meet Joann's parents - who've been married for 58 years - plus get one of her tips for making vists more bearable about halfway into the video. Her advice is followed by a hilarously rude remark from her dad to her mom, ha! (He makes up for it with a sweet line afterward, don't worry.)

What do you think of Joann's advice for dealing with annoying relatives? Have you ever used these tactics on your own family?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (21-25):
SixPlease
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM

LOL her big advice is to just shut up and suck it up?? That's not really good advice when it comes to your inlaws being annoying in how they interact with your kids (like mine will sometimes call my 14 month old a dummy- not because they are intentionally insulting him, but it's just somehting they are used to saying when someone- usually a dog- doesn't listen the first time they say something)...

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Love her! so glad she's back:)

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I Love Joann's advice!  Her parents are cute, too.  I agree with her advice about the in-laws. I just had to keep my mouth shut.

7girls1boy
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Very fun :)

BryRon
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Great stuff!  Love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured