Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

WOW!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

My father was barely in my life and I was told by my grandmather (his side)that my mom hide his cards from me.and there have been other little things she's done behind my back.today I found out from my grandfathers GF that my mother told my grandfather that when my dad was giving me a bath it looked like sexual abuse! My grandfather and his GF do not believe this .my mom is always making stuff up.there was a time when I was around 4 or 5 that my mom said my dad showed me how to roll a joint.and I actually remember this so I know she didn't lie.my head is spinning.I can't trust anyone!

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I'm sorry:(

itsblissmas
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM

simple frown

Quoting ceciliam:

I'm sorry:(

rissamom224
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Sorry if I was youre mother I do the same weather its a father, mother,uncle or aunt whoever just think about who they really are if someone tried to show my bby how to roll a joint id kill them and im not an antiweed person or an uptight sheltering mom but that putting sin on a child thats pushing them down the wrong path.. mayb dont be so mad at ur moms maybe she feels like she was protecting you..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:39 PM
I think your mom was trying to protect you. I'm sorry all this happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvnmykids1824
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I hope it was just her protecting me.It just sucks when you hear nothing but lies from both sides.I think I might ask her about it but I don't really know what to say.

Quoting rissamom224:

Sorry if I was youre mother I do the same weather its a father, mother,uncle or aunt whoever just think about who they really are if someone tried to show my bby how to roll a joint id kill them and im not an antiweed person or an uptight sheltering mom but that putting sin on a child thats pushing them down the wrong path.. mayb dont be so mad at ur moms maybe she feels like she was protecting you..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissamom224
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Yeah I was in this sitaution before my bio father took care of me full time when I was a baby and he made her mad so she took me dipped then my whole life i asked about him and she said he doesnt like me he terrible blahblahblah an he found me on fb and he said his been miserable without me sucide attempts and everything and has thought about me everyday :( my mother threw a fit and i did it anyways and we did a DNA she lied to all of us he wasnt my dad :( which must have crushed him it hurt me to she says the test is wrong byt w.e i understand the lies and how its confusing and hurtful

Quoting luvnmykids1824:

I hope it was just her protecting me.It just sucks when you hear nothing but lies from both sides.I think I might ask her about it but I don't really know what to say.

Quoting rissamom224:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN