Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

any advice!!!!( long sorry)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
So you know a little bit of what I've been going through. I dated this guy for about a year and a half well one night I went out with girlfriends ( we had gotten into a argument before I went out) and when I came home he was hiding in my bushes. I don't know why but a girl I was with said he questioned what I did and who I talked to. So I broke it off there. Well for the past year and a half I've been dealing with drama from this guy. From driving by my house, calling, texting me, contacting all my friends, every time my current SO go out he wants to fight and causes a scene. Well the most recent is he threw a raccoon on my balcony during the night. This racoon got into my house and I got a wake up call at 2am. This put me and my children in danger, I can only imagine what could have happened if one of my girls woke up during the night and thought it was our cat. This is the last straw. I've had extra patrol around my house several times. I went to get a restraining order they tell me I have to have proof he's doing these things, and I need to watch my house for two weeks and write down every time he goes by. I've blocked his number from my phone so he calls Me from other numbers. I've blocked him from Facebook but some how can still see pictures and message me. What else can I do like seriously what is it going to take.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
snowangel1979
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM
With Facebook did you block him or just unfriend him.
If you just unfriended him, he can still see your pictures if they're not set to friends only, and message you (unless you change the settings so only friends can message you)
when you block him, your page should be completely invisible to him. even if your friends with the same people, your name will not show up.

Print your Facebook messages as proff too

This guy sounds like a real wack job. Do you have any big guy friends that could go "talk" to him..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I blocked him his daughter and his baby momma. I don't talk to many people so big guy isn't an option, he has little man syndrome anyway nothing can stop him. I've had the police call him in the past and that didn't work either

Quoting snowangel1979:

If you just unfriended him, he can still see your pictures if they're not set to friends only, and message you (unless you change the settings so only friends can message you)

when you block him, your page should be completely invisible to him. even if your friends with the same people, your name will not show up.

This guy sounds like a real wack job. Do you have any big guy friends that could go "talk" to him..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowangel1979
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM
IDK then I would contact Facebook and let them know the block isn't working.

If the guy shows up again trying to fight current BF, let him hit current BF and have him press charges. Maybe a night in jail and a day in front of the judge will set him straight. IDK here they make them do a bunch of stuff, like classes, and pay fines.

Have you contacted a lawyer to help you get a protection order. That may help, they sometimes take it more seriously if It's from a lawyer.

IDK I had an ex kinda like that but eventually he got a new gf. A year and a half, That's a long time.

Quoting kjsaes:

I blocked him his daughter and his baby momma. I don't talk to many people so big guy isn't an option, he has little man syndrome anyway nothing can stop him. I've had the police call him in the past and that didn't work either

Quoting snowangel1979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I have not tried to contact Facebook good idea though.

If I could afford to go talk to a lawyer that would be great.

Yes a year and a half is a bit long. It had slowed down but obviously not completely.

Quoting snowangel1979:

If the guy shows up again trying to fight current BF, let him hit current BF and have him press charges. Maybe a night in jail and a day in front of the judge will set him straight. IDK here they make them do a bunch of stuff, like classes, and pay fines.

Have you contacted a lawyer to help you get a protection order. That may help, they sometimes take it more seriously if It's from a lawyer.

IDK I had an ex kinda like that but eventually he got a new gf. A year and a half, That's a long time.

Quoting kjsaes:

Quoting snowangel1979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Yes a year and a half is a bit long. It had slowed down but obviously not completely.

Quoting snowangel1979:

Quoting kjsaes:

Quoting snowangel1979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowangel1979
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM
LOL. I know they are not cheap.

IDK what I did with my ex is.
They denied the first time, so I applied again with the extra info and when I went up to hand the paper work to the judges secretary. I looked her straight in the eyes and said- I'm going to keep applying untill it gets approved, so you minus well tell the judge to save his and my time and approve it. It was approved.

But this was 14 years ago.LOL.

Quoting kjsaes:

Quoting snowangel1979:

Quoting kjsaes:

Quoting snowangel1979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Scary, Idk.

Def contact fb too.

Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Idk either, but how the hell did he throw a raccoon on your porch? That sucker would have at the very least scratched the shit out of him! And how did it get inside? Doggy door? And if it was a doggy door , how do you know the critter didn't just wander in of it's own accord? Just curious. Sorry that I don't have any advice! I think contacting fb is a good start. Maybe legal aid could help since you can't afford an atty? Definitely document every single thing he does. Could you install a security camera that is motion activated to catch him in the act, thus giving you proof for a po?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:34 AM
I'm not sure of this as a fact. But I was told when I called the police to get it out he was flipping out. As for getting in it broke the bottom of the screen door. I had the main door open since it was a nice night.

Quoting elzmnsf:

Idk either, but how the hell did he throw a raccoon on your porch? That sucker would have at the very least scratched the shit out of him! And how did it get inside? Doggy door? And if it was a doggy door , how do you know the critter didn't just wander in of it's own accord? Just curious. Sorry that I don't have any advice! I think contacting fb is a good start. Maybe legal aid could help since you can't afford an atty? Definitely document every single thing he does. Could you install a security camera that is motion activated to catch him in the act, thus giving you proof for a po?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN