Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

My Baby And Walking

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

Let Me Start Off By Saying I Know Every Baby/Kid Is Different. So Here I Go. About 2,Or 3 Days Ago My Daughter Started Pushing Her Walker Around I Guess It Is Called Cruising. Well To Night She Started Walked. ( With My Husband Or My Self Holding Her Hands ). So My Question To Everyone Is When Do You Think She Will Be Walking By Herself

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JuliFox
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
She'll do it when she's ready and not one second before. When she does it alone with no support from anyone or anything, then she will be walking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I say in the next few months.  She is at a great start though.  My dd went from scooting to cruising to walking.  She started walking right about her first birthday.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Quoting JuliFox:

She'll do it when she's ready and not one second before. When she does it alone with no support from anyone or anything, then she will be walking.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarlaHood
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:09 AM

My oldest dd walked at 10 months.  Could be any day.  But usually it takes a few weeks for them to master balance.

emmy526
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:22 AM

when she's ready....mite be a couple weeks or a couple months..theres no way to predict when a baby will reach a milestone. 

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM
My dd started in her walker at 4 months, cruising by 6, but did NOT walk unassisted (which is considered walking) until after she was a year old.

My DS cruised at 6 months as well, did not walk till he was 16 months 3 day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN