Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

need some serious advice on 14 yr old boy

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  • 7 Replies

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

what kind of advice do you need???

marchantmom06
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Ok like????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmommy0515
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Okay so what is the problem...

heymom1998
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I'm new to group and cafemom.  I have a 14 year old son who lives with me that just started high school.  We just moved to a new town, just bought a house, and I just remarried after 7 yrs of being single.  I get no help from his father on trying to raise this kid with having respect, doing well in school, and ALL other issues that matter.  I can't seem to get across to him the importance of his education.   He is far below his reading level and I have enrolled him in Sylan Leaning Center (cost me $4470).   I am trying to everything I know to help him so he will have a fighting chance in life.   He is also in a special program at school that offers NEW program 180 degrees.   I just learned tonight he hates the teacher and has already been warned that he will be kicked out of her class if his attitude does not improve. 

heymom1998
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM

BUMP!

CoeyG
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Quoting heymom1998:

I'm new to group and cafemom.  I have a 14 year old son who lives with me that just started high school.  We just moved to a new town, just bought a house, and I just remarried after 7 yrs of being single.  I get no help from his father on trying to raise this kid with having respect, doing well in school, and ALL other issues that matter.  I can't seem to get across to him the importance of his education.   He is far below his reading level and I have enrolled him in Sylan Leaning Center (cost me $4470).   I am trying to everything I know to help him so he will have a fighting chance in life.   He is also in a special program at school that offers NEW program 180 degrees.   I just learned tonight he hates the teacher and has already been warned that he will be kicked out of her class if his attitude does not improve. 

And what have you done as far as discipline since he was small? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)