Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Bleeding for 2 months now,

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:16 AM
  • 25 Replies

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clare731
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:20 AM

I've been bleeding from july 31st, 2012 since i gave birth and i still didn't stop it goes heavy then stops everyday, in the morning i don't bleed and then until the next morning i just bleed :/ idk what to do and for like 1 month now when i walk like i see blackoout spots for like 2-3 sseconds and then it stops n it's constant ?? any ideas maybe anemia from lose of alot of blood? idk but all throughout the day in the center of my stomache i get on and off yucky sick feelings for few minutes n then it stops?! since birth... idkk what it  is or whats going on??

BaileynMe
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to talk to your doctor. I've never been anemic, but honestly I think the blackout spots are possibly from blood loss and not low iron.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gina_C
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:17 AM
I agree, would def call your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clare731
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:24 AM

i planned on calling tomorrow bc the light headed seeing black spots ive been dealing with for sometime now so for like 3 weeks ive been taking vitamins everyone practically too see if it would help but it didn't im still the same one n thenn like for the first month im thinkin maybe to much sugar so i started drinking stuff with no sugar but i was still the same way n just 2-3days ago it just dawned on me it can be bc i loss to much blood and still loosing alot of blood : / i guess im calling tomorrow n i got this little ball in my stomach that makes me sick so idk

JamminOutMama
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:26 AM
I would go to doc asap
clare731
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:31 AM

i have all intentions on doing it asap soon as i wake up tomorrow.

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:08 AM

After my first baby I bled for several months not a LOT but some. Then the next two the bleeding stopped within a few weeks. Every pregnancy is different,good luck,tell us what the doctor thinks :)

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I hope you feel better soon. Please update us when you find out what is wrong.

clare731
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i called my gyno n then said im bleeding bc of the depo shot which in that case im not getting any birthcontrol shot or birthcontrol its bullshit ... im practically diening n they dc

CoeyG
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

You should have gone to the doctor long before this.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)