Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 3: Make new friends!

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 86 Replies

Make new friends! Don't let new friendship opportunities pass you by. Next time you are getting along really well with someone, get their phone number, email, or social media contact so you can gain a new friendship!

Are you looking to expand your social circle? Do you ever feel an instant connection with someone who you think could make a good friend?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I occasional feel an instant connection the last one was with my best friend Jen and before that my Husband when we first met

jenniferlee_12
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I have a hard time making friends. People are so fake that I meet. I have more friends from CM than real life. :-(

ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM
We just moved into a new house in a new neighborhood. So I am definitely looking for new friends. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Great idea! I don't often get to go out to have a chance to meet other people but when I do this would be a great thing to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
I sometimes feel a good connection after a short time. I have 2 really best friend and a few very close girlfriends. I believe we can't have to many true friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
I sometimes feel a good connection after a short time. I have 2 really best friend and a few very close girlfriends. I believe we can't have to many true friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aMarieT
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM

it's not often that I feel an instant connection to anyone

I do have quite a few friends but I take a while to get to know them before I consider them a potential "good friend"

Bob192
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm working on it.  We've joined a new church and I've joined a Bible study and new mom's group.

babygomez
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

No, I'm happy with the people in my life now. :)

Dawn07
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I got to do that last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)