Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Moms that cloth diaper...

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
Edit: just ordered some from alvababy to see if I like them. They are like 5.00 a diaper and a lot of reviews say they are like bum genius diapers. Anyone use these kinds and what do you think? I got a nappy and a bamboo. Just going to try them out first to see how I like them.

Have you ever tried or used giggle life diapers? I'm looking to start cloth diapering but I really don't want to use prefold diapers. I found a pack of these giggle life diapers you get 38 soft cloth diapers and 78microfiber inserts for 250.00. What do you think? They are also a AIO diaper so does that mean I can use the same diaper on my newborn and 1yr old or do they come in different sizes? Also how long do the inserts last? Are they washable?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skylarkdancer
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
You're gonna want one that says one size if u want it to fit both nb and one yr old. We wash in ecos detergent and then line dry. We use the fuzzibunz pocket dipes that are OS. The inserts we have are the microfleece...they are washable and they hold up well. I'm not familiar witht the brand you mentioned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM
How do you know if they are os? I even went on the fuzzibunz website and it gave me a sizing chart.

Quoting skylarkdancer:

You're gonna want one that says one size if u want it to fit both nb and one yr old. We wash in ecos detergent and then line dry. We use the fuzzibunz pocket dipes that are OS. The inserts we have are the microfleece...they are washable and they hold up well. I'm not familiar witht the brand you mentioned.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylarkdancer
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM
They will say os on the packaging. They have specific sizes dipes and os dipes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Ok thanks! Maybe I'll have to wait till I get on my computer and look since I can't find it on my phone.

Quoting skylarkdancer:

They will say os on the packaging. They have specific sizes dipes and os dipes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emkirkley
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Never heard of that particular brand, kawaii and a few other chinese pocket diapers out there run about that price too...I don't like microfiber, it's really absorbant, but I couldn't use it with the baby in the moby or boba because i would get compression leaks and we had major smell issues with microfiber, but not with cotton and bamboo.

I personally love flats and fitteds with OS covers

msswisher08
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I ended up getting 2 from alvababy.com. They are only like 5.00 a diaper. And reviews I've read are good. I got 2 and will try them out in my 1yr old to see what kind I like the best (got a microfiber one and a bamboo one) both pocket and os.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Bump for edit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
BumP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orksnorf
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Sunbaby is a good inexpensive diapers as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)