Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questioning my parnter on if he is right...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello everyone I am 24 years old a mother of four. My oldest three are from a previous relationship, and my newest addidtion is from the guy I am with now. We have been together for two years on the 30th of this month. I am having a really hard time with him. I have a bad past of drug use and stupid things. been sober for two years but we live in a area were my past is always right there. So when someone finds me on facebook or something I have even had some get ahold of my number he makes it all my fault. Actually everything that goes wrong in our relationship is all my fault and I need help i love him so much but to a point I can't take it. I do everything a mother and wife is so post to do cook, clean take care of the kids no breaks... It just seems like I will never be good enough for him and it is really starting to get to me HELP please...

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (21-22):
starlynn2012
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I dont add anyone from my past to my facebook but my duimbass didn't have my number blocked so anyone could see it thats were he got my number. I now have everything on my facebook blocked so no one execpt for certian people can see it because i dont want or need any bs have had enough of it trying to live my life. but i agree with you he has to want to trust me and sometimes i wonder if her really even wants to or if he really wants to be in a relationship he got into a instant family and im his first real relationship and he is only 25 so it makes it really hard the first guy that i have ever dated that is anywhere close to my age all the other guys a idated a ihad a rule they had to be at least five years older then me lol....

salamandersmom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

My advice?  counselling.  Seriously.  It's a wonderful resource, you can get all that junk out there in the open and work on solving it.  If you don't want to do that, the only thing I can advise is to sit down and talk.  Openly, honestly, and you will have to make sure to set some ground rules.  Like, no yelling, no name calling, must listen respectfully, etc. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured