Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

mom of 5 grown kids and 2 grandkids

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi

I am to 5 grown kids, 3 married daughters, 1 newlywed, 1 mom of my grandkids and other 1 support of family , place to go whereever and for whatever reason.  Currently daughter that has my grandkids is seperated and looks like going to divorce , she is staying with oldest who supports all.  Also sons , youngest 18 other one 20 both now living with newlywed daughter to due thier part to help ensure sister gets custody of kids, she is living with oldest and her husband.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! It's nice to meet you. Sounds like your family is going through some sad changes right now but it's good you have each other.

mom5grandmanow
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM

They all live in WV and I live here in FL

so it is what is but learning to cope we all are.

robyann
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like there are lots of issues going on your family. I can so understand that, I have a big family who are dealing with some big issues right now too. It does sound like your children are sticking together and are being there for eachother. That is great. You'll find alot of mom's here that deal with some of the same things, and also you'll find lots of advice and understanding. I have 6 kids and 8 grandkids (also 2 dil's).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN