Scoliosis.... let's wait and see approach.
Would you wait and see if your child was diagnosed with this problem?
Apparently that's what my daughters' doctor felt was the right plan of action. But I have doubts.
She is 10 yrs old and otherwise a healthy child. She had her well visit today and this was discovered during her visit. He wants her to return in 6 months to see if it has progressed or not. But I'm wondering if it's better that she sees a specialist now? I have to say, this really has me worried. I was expecting an easy visit and clean bill of health ( as usual ).
Has anyone had this experience with there child? Did it progress? What did you do?