Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Mama's with Twin boys

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM
  • 7 Replies

i have twin boys they just turned one , walking everywhere, every time i turn around one is up on the couch. i try to keep the occupied but its like , what i come up with is boring. they loose interest. Im just so worried that one of them will get hurt. My daughter was never like this , she would play on her own and just never moved around alot. i dont know what to do :s

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Have you ever tried 'busy bags'?  I was just introduced to them, and they are really neat!  If you just google busy bags it will bring up a ton of ideas of little bags you can put together with things to keep them busy in it.

OliviaKarl
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM

thats great ill check that out thanks.

PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Do this! Mine will be 1 in a couple of weeks and I've got about 4 of these bags now that she just loves.

Quoting gacgbaker:

Have you ever tried 'busy bags'?  I was just introduced to them, and they are really neat!  If you just google busy bags it will bring up a ton of ideas of little bags you can put together with things to keep them busy in it.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM

YES!!! Best idea ever..lol

Good luck with your busy twin boys.

Quoting gacgbaker:

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Normal at 1 to not have an attention span.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trulyblessed618
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I have twin boys age 2.... And they are hyper hyper hyper!!!! the now jump off the couch and do back flips run all over the house ..... Tear down everything and hate to hold hands and will drop there bodies as dead weight to the floor so I cannot take them out alone ever. They will run in different directions if u do. Twins are a handful and as much as they love each other they can irritate each other as well making a long day feel even longer.... I've been told that it will be rough till they are about 4......so hold on for the ride :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaKarl
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Oh gosh ill go nuts till they are 4, the busy bags help but the attention span is not there of course. My daughter is so irretated , she wants to help but she says mama they are so bad. Poor girl god love her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)