Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Ever Seen This Before? *pic* I feel horrible UPDATED

Posted by   + Show Post

My two year old daugther has this horrible rash with a low grade fever, a few days ago it look like little bug bite and she only had the one closer to her pants now she has that big one and a few on her legs and other side (just noticed it tonight when I started to give her a bath) took her temp and it was 99.8, I have a 5 day old baby in the house so I had to call my 2 yr olds dad to come get her and take her to the ER because everyone that seen it told me to keep her away from the baby, I hate sending my babies off when they are sick but I really had no other choice. Have any of you mommies ever seen something like this before I just need a piece of mind seeing as I cant be with my little girl and her dad aint answering my txt!

I have took my child to, two different hosptails they have ran test and nothing is coming back so Monday a Dermatologist is going to call me and set up a appointment.

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (21-24):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM

??

Is there a NEED for the CAPS? I don't get it.

Guess I read it in a rush- I kinda just got that the kid went to the er with family. SORRY. Lol geez.

Quoting momof6nokc:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

The kid is off with family to the er?

I think the child is with her father.  You know, her PARENT.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Update?

I am thinking spider bites, too, or MRSA, but either way I agree with getting her medical care right away.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

You shouldn't feel horrible about the circumstance, though. You did what you thought was best- keeping her away from the baby, and if it is MRSA, then for sure she shouldn't be around the baby. You did just fine.

srbeusk
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Any update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured