Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What am I going to do for money???

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm giving birth this month to my 2nd child ... How can I make money from home?? Anybody know?? I live in Bakersfield, Ca.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
budgie1117
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I'm going to become a Zumba instructor! It's like $250 to become one, but the training is only for a day. After that, it's $30 a month to maintain your license. A lady I know does this out of her own home, charges $4 a person per class, and has about 30 people in her class. Flexible hours, stay home with kids (if you want), and get fit. It's a win win for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz784
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

WORK FROM HOME WITH DAILY PAY! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! YOU CAN GET STARTED AT NO COST! TRAINING PROVIDED! NO HOME PARTIES, INVENTORIES, PHONES OR TELEMARKETING FOR INFO:  http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Marz784

Momof2Stepof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Know anything about reading Tarot cards? Willing to talk naughty to men? I do both and bring last week I brought in $100 :)

LivysMama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Seriously? I write erotica and I had a Wiccan friend who taught me to read cards, lol I should be doing that! I would think it would be hard to find legit stuff though.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Know anything about reading Tarot cards? Willing to talk naughty to men? I do both and bring last week I brought in $100 :)

LivysMama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM

If you're a good writer you could try textbroker. I work for them and the money is okay if you like to write and do minor research.

trdbal2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I'm going to be a working mom until I pay off my car loan early next year. But my mom has sold Tupperware since I was 3 years old and I'm 27 now. She started Tupperware saying she would do it for the first month they required back then and quit, but she's still in and now actually is the lead director for her area. It doesn't take much to start up and Tupperware only touches about 5% of the population of the country right now, so it's normally easy to get going. You do work outside the home for a few hours usually at night doing parties but you can also run your business entirely online or thru catalog parties. My mom did parties outside the home at night after my dad got off work. So she was home with us during the day and daddy was home with us at night. It was wonderfull. My mom got to go on all our field trips and volunteer in our classes as we entered grade school as well.

Momof2Stepof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I can pass you the link the companies I work for both are legit and I can screen shot my pay outs on the Tarot one. The naughty talk I haven't made much this month as I have worked more at the Tarot.

Quoting LivysMama:

Seriously? I write erotica and I had a Wiccan friend who taught me to read cards, lol I should be doing that! I would think it would be hard to find legit stuff though.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

mommy425906
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM

How does your mom like doing that? I've been considering schooling for med transcripting but not sure if the money I would make would be worth it. What do you think from what you have seen?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Stand on a local corner and hold a sign..... Pregnant with second child need money.   Otherwise i have no clue unless you have schooling or degrees for other work.   My mom did medical transcription from home but she had to drive the end work back into the office.

busy mom

Proud mommy to Parker & Kayla!! 

LivysMama
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I'd like the links if you don't mind :) Would you PM me? Thanks!

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

I can pass you the link the companies I work for both are legit and I can screen shot my pay outs on the Tarot one. The naughty talk I haven't made much this month as I have worked more at the Tarot.

Quoting LivysMama:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

ida123
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:55 AM

This.

Quoting swati88:

Yes you can earn online.If you have interest in writing you can earn as a article/content writer for various peoples.There are many freelancing websites available,most popular ones are elance,oDesk.Just set up your account overthere.There are every kind of jobs available overthere.

If you need more assistance feel free to contact me:)

Wish you a good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN