Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Tmi we're sick helpfulness please

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:14 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ds and I started getting worse this evening but woke up with a migrane. We have diarrhea, vomiting, and headache. No fever, I assume it's something going around, but when do I start to worry about being too sick. Ds has been taking fluids, and has yet to vomit again since 3 days ago. He's had apple juice all day. I gave him ibprophin and tylenol for pain.
Any help would great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:28 AM

I would get some regular water in him or probiotic drinkable yogurt to help fight the virus.   I had all that and spent 2 days in bed.  Thank goodness dd is 6 so with a few directions she can get ready for things by herself.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Yeah, I'm so thankful for netflix and YouTube. My son loves watching cars video this guy does that shows cars toys.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would get some regular water in him or probiotic drinkable yogurt to help fight the virus.   I had all that and spent 2 days in bed.  Thank goodness dd is 6 so with a few directions she can get ready for things by herself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I wonder if he would like Counting Cars on History channel i think it is...... It is a reality show about a guy who restores cars that catch his interest.  I may be wrong on channel but not sure lol.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Yeah, I'm so thankful for netflix and YouTube. My son loves watching cars video this guy does that shows cars toys.

Quoting frndlyfn:

cklamour
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:40 AM
Ginger tea, chamomile tea, or peppermint tea is good. Drink some chicken broth. If all other symptoms go away but the diarrhea, then eat some rice to help bind the stomach. And remember, plenty of rest. Hope you two feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm allergic to peppermint. And once I can keep more then Water down I'll try some tea.

Quoting cklamour:

Ginger tea, chamomile tea, or peppermint tea is good. Drink some chicken broth. If all other symptoms go away but the diarrhea, then eat some rice to help bind the stomach. And remember, plenty of rest. Hope you two feel better soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:47 AM
He might, he loves watching planes and has a real knack for everything automobile, I have a feeling he is going to follow his great grandpa and restore cars and do all kinds of things related to cars.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I wonder if he would like Counting Cars on History channel i think it is...... It is a reality show about a guy who restores cars that catch his interest.  I may be wrong on channel but not sure lol.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Lemon Tea w/ honey since you are allergic to peppermint.  I kept drinking dd's apple juice LOL  not her school juice boxes though, just the jug one.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:54 AM
I found this most delious apply juice a couple of days ago called fruitables or something like that. It's so tasty, but its Ds juice boxes for the car.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Lemon Tea w/ honey since you are allergic to peppermint.  I kept drinking dd's apple juice LOL  not her school juice boxes though, just the jug one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:06 AM
Any advice for himorrids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
signingmama2915
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Quoting Bookoholic:

Any advice for himorrids?

Tucks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)