Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Breast feeding moms

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
When you had/have to breast feed in public, where have been the best places for you to do it?
I loved the magnolia centers I'm best buy cause I could relax on the couch and watch a movie while breast feeding in the middle if the store. Lol
I always used a thin baby blanket to try to cover ( cover my boob not the fact that I was breast feeding before anybody goes to bashing me for supposedly not being a proud breast feeder)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kris_PBG
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I never really had a "favorite" spot - we were always on the go - so we did it wherever the need arose!

signingmama2915
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I always used whatever bench I could

piwife
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM
just nurse where am at. I have nursed walking, on a bench in my ergo in my ring sling, I don't cover all the time. And I don't have a spot , but if the store has a nursing room I go there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calebsmommy13
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

i dont reaally go out but hes always hungrey at our wic appointment and they have a room for you!!!!!!!!!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
sleepymommy87
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I love the mothers room at babiesrus but I'll nurse whenever wherever if I have to. I just nursed this morning at the restaurant we had breakfast at lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLEKate
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I was never able to successfully breastfeed with a blanket.  So I would remove myself from the public view and BF in the car or another area.

My local mall has a Nordstrom with a nice ladies restroom--it had a couple of couches and such.  So that's where I would go when I was at that mall.  Most of the time I would head out to the car if there wasn't another place available.

bellaamore
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I dont have a favorite spot in public.... And i dont cover.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)