Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 25 Replies

what helped with everyone morning sickness an heartburn

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aheffernan1991
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Strange as it sounds, lemons. Yup, cut a lemon in half and sucked on it with a little salt. Only way I got through work everyday. Never had heartburn thank the Lord! Good luck momma!

lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Lots of Tums.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy2012
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

ok ill try that  hope it helps what did u do  to get comfortablle i fee so big  already and im due on vday  with four babies

young-mommy10
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I take Zofran for nausea/morning sickness. I've heard preggo pops help, you can usually find them at maternity stores. An extra B6 vitamin can help take the edge off too, that helped when I was pregnant with my son.

I had bad heartburn in the end with him and I had to carry tums around with me everywhere I went. This time I'm getting it in the evenings when I go to bed. Usually good if I take tums as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Nothing helped my morning sickness and it was all day.  I only had heartburn once and it was a "whopper" of a case I took a cough drop and that got rid of it.  

emmy526
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM

for me, nothing helped at all...sorry..maybe your dr can recommend something

admckenzie
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:47 PM

saltines

pce68
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Tagamet, I think that's the name of it. My dr gave me a giant prescription of it and I took it after every meal. I don't know if they sell it over the counter or not but if they do you might want to check with your dr first before starting it.

LivysMama
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Tums for the heartburn and the sourest food you can find for nausea. Try preggie pops (if they still make them) and lemons like someone else suggested.

PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Nothing helped me. :( I was still puking the week before I had my last one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured