Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Another outfit- how old is too old for this?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 62 Replies
I got a kick out of the other post, what do you think is too old for this? (in replies)

This is 'normal' for me.

Oh and yes my house is thrashed lol. We're in transistion of painting and changing floors- and things that don't belong in my room are shoved in there, etc. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I say 20s and 30s especially if you are more sporty in lifestyle.    I typically wear a tshirt, jeans or khakis, sneakers, crocs or the new pair of flats.   LOL  I really like those sneakers !

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I have a lot of sick nikes lol. Dh got me into them. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

I say 20s and 30s especially if you are more sporty in lifestyle.    I typically wear a tshirt, jeans or khakis, sneakers, crocs or the new pair of flats.   LOL  I really like those sneakers !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol it doesn't matter how old you are,if you can pull it off then go for it, my BFF is 27 & she's into all the "nike's ,Jordan's ,converse" etc some say she's too old for it,but it's cute (:
I like the shoes btw(:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I like skechers since they fit , or used to, my high arches.  Hard to find fun colors though.

LA Gear Girl's Athletic Shoe Eagle - Black at Sears.com  << I found for dd ..  I am a low maintenance girl when it comes to shoes. I do not want any that show dirt or constantly have to be cleaned.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting frndlyfn:

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Thanks!

I'm trying to be more 'mature' by wearing sweaters with my jeans and such but still just love a comfy and cute pair of nikes.

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

Lol it doesn't matter how old you are,if you can pull it off then go for it, my BFF is 27 & she's into all the "nike's ,Jordan's ,converse" etc some say she's too old for it,but it's cute (:

I like the shoes btw(:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I have enough pairs that I can rotate and keep clean. ;)

Quoting frndlyfn:

I like skechers since they fit , or used to, my high arches.  Hard to find fun colors though.

LA Gear Girl's Athletic Shoe Eagle - Black at Sears.com  << I found for dd ..  I am a low maintenance girl when it comes to shoes. I do not want any that show dirt or constantly have to be cleaned.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)