Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Another outfit- how old is too old for this?

Posted by   + Show Post
I got a kick out of the other post, what do you think is too old for this? (in replies)

This is 'normal' for me.

Oh and yes my house is thrashed lol. We're in transistion of painting and changing floors- and things that don't belong in my room are shoved in there, etc. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
indymom72
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I only wear tennis shoes to the gym.  If I dress it down I wear Vans.  To me jeans and tennis shoes is just too soccer mom.

Amberleigh81
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
The jeans make it look too teenager-y... if you didn't have them as tight, or with so much bleaching, you could wear that outfit (the shoes and top) from 12-102! Those jeans are the issue. Check the size. If they are an odd number (3,5,7,ect) then they are Juniors jeans. I feel the cutoff for Juniors is college-graduate age, like 22-23. If you are older than that, consider not shopping in Junior-land any more! :)

Quoting crwspringer:

It looks like something a teen would wear. IMO you are attractive and have a great figure, this outfit totally downplays your beauty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you're fine.  I personally only wear tennis shoes when I work out though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CoeyG
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I wouldn't wear that outfit regardless of my age.

first.time.momy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM
And you look great! :) I love your shoes too by the way. I'm more of a puma fan but those are super cute!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Well good that's where I'm at. :)

Quoting first.time.momy:

I would say mid 30's. But as long as you can rock it do it! My boss is 33 and still rocks stuff like that. I think she looks adorable all the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Lol! :)

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

I have those shoes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Lol *blush*

Quoting Bmat:

When you have a cute figure like you do, there is no max age. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
It's only soccer mom to me if they're wearing a visor lol. That's where I draw the line. ;)

Quoting indymom72:

I only wear tennis shoes to the gym.  If I dress it down I wear Vans.  To me jeans and tennis shoes is just too soccer mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Funny you say they're tight I'm usually yanking them up by the end of the day. They're Angel brand so cheap and stretchy and comfy. I guess they just really show my shape.

I have other brands, Idk the color doesn't bother me.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

The jeans make it look too teenager-y... if you didn't have them as tight, or with so much bleaching, you could wear that outfit (the shoes and top) from 12-102! Those jeans are the issue. Check the size. If they are an odd number (3,5,7,ect) then they are Juniors jeans. I feel the cutoff for Juniors is college-graduate age, like 22-23. If you are older than that, consider not shopping in Junior-land any more! :)

Quoting crwspringer:

It looks like something a teen would wear. IMO you are attractive and have a great figure, this outfit totally downplays your beauty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
get man out of the white house put god back in and see what happens..
Yesterday at 1:03 PM
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
what ever u like is what u should wear ..who the hell cares what other thank..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)